Spare parts and product support are readily available. Kubota global presence provides you with localised support and spare parts availability to ensure your generator operates effectively.
Quietness and Longevity are two main features that count when evaluating between a mediocre Genset and an exceptional one. Not many would say no to a generator that will run for years with minimal problems and low noise level, however there aren’t many manufacturers in the market that can produce such high-quality generators. Tier 1 Manufacturers such as Kubota, are just one of the brand that can achieve such high specifications.
Other features that count, consider these options to make sure you get the best generator for your needs.
- Automatic Start – When the power goes off, the stationery generator goes on without your intervention. This is necessary if you’re looking for a backup generator for your home/business.
- Alternative Fuel Capacity – Most portable models run on gasoline, while some are equipped to run on propane tank or natural gas line.
- Low-Oil shutoff – Check fuel level at a glance, this is especially useful during long blackouts.
- Inverter Technology – This provides cleaner power that wont overheat sensitive electronics. Some campsites require it because inverter generators typically runs much more quietly.
- Multiple Outlets – Four or more outlets lets you best use the wattage by spreading the load, though we recommend using these only for emergency uses.
- Removable console – This connects to the generator so you can plug in appliances without running extension cords outdoors.